TalentSeed is revolutionizing the job market since 2017, through a specialized recruitment and selection service supported by our innovative technological Talent Management platforms.
We are an entity registered with the Portuguese board of psychologists and our mission is to present solutions in the Human Resources field, resorting to technology as a foundation of the innovation that we seek to present to our partners.
Our young, fun, and dedicated team aims to add value to companies and candidates, striving for the excellence of our services!
TalentSeed is currently recruiting a:
Project Manager FTTx - Germany (M/F)
Our client is a reference company in the field of Telecommunications, planning to hire a Project Manager for Essen.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the main responsibilities will be defining and implementing strategies and goals, mainly planning different projects and tasks, as well as organizing schedules and deadlines; coordinate technical tasks; ensure the management of the relation with the client, and coordinate the human resources of the company.
- Degree in Electrotechnical Engineering (preferential);
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar functions in Telecommunications infrastructure (FTTX);
- Fluent in German and English (eliminatory factor);
- Knowledge of Portuguese (preferential);
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Availability to reside in Germany (Essen).
Preencha os espaços e anexe o seu currículo. Iremos analisar o seu CV e caso o seu perfil seja seleccionado para esta oferta entraremos em contacto.